1. The personally identifying information that You provide ATA for registering Yourself for availing of various services are no more than what would be required by ATA for administrative and management purposes for providing You with efficient and effective services and experience.
2. ATA respects every individual’s right to privacy and so is committed to protect your privacy. ATA agrees to take every reasonable and due care for keeping such information of yours in strict confidentiality and to use them only for the purposes and in furtherance thereof for which the same has been disclosed by You and for legitimate business purposes. ATA shall not release such information to any outside organizations, except to organization(s) which is a sponsor of the event/service for which such information has been collected. ATA shall be entitled to release the requisite personal information for the provision of services to its third party email service provider for the purposes of sending emails confirming registration, purchases, payments etc. However, ATA reserves the right to disclose such information if and when required by any Court Order or a subpoena or in response to a Law Enforcement and Regulatory Agency’s request.
Personal & Non-Commercial Use:
1. The right to use this ATA website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person/ Organisation nor with multiple users on a network.
User Material and Conduct:
1. You may post reviews, comments, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, wherever required or permitted, apart from the information you provide to us or ATA Franchisee in the registration and Order Tracking process. "Your Information" is defined to include any information you provide to us or ATA Franchisee in the registration and Order Tracking process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. Solely to enable ATA to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in Your Information, you hereby agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now or in future known, with respect to Your Information. ATA will only use Your Information in accordance with this User Agreement.
3. You are solely responsible for Your Information and Your Information:
a) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
b) shall not be fraudulent;
c) shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
d) shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
e) shall not be indecent, obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 12186;
f) seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
g) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or
h) shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
i) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
j) that is in the nature of political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of ‘spam’;
k) that is illegal in any other way
ATA reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
4 You shall abide by all the notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein this Agreement, in good faith and with due diligence and care.
5 You shall not use this ATA website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, Conditions and Notices. You shall not use this ATA website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair this ATA website or any services therein or the network(s) connected to this ATA website and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of this ATA website and/or services therein.
6 You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on this ATA website, other Users’ Account, Computer systems or networks connected to this ATA website through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this ATA website.
7 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 6.4 or 6.5 or elsewhere. Please be aware that even if you do not give ATA your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
8 Certain elements of this ATA website will contain material submitted by other Users. ATA accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of this ATA website contains advertising/other material submitted to ATA by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this ATA website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and ATA will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. ATA reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on this ATA website will be subject to ATA terms and conditions which are available on request
ATA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ATA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2013.
What we do with the information we gather? We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contact us on provided details. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the following address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.